Foundations have unique needs when it comes to understanding how to best support emerging and growing social enterprises.
The Exchange can help foundations:
- Learn more about the social enterprise field as it relates to nonprofits
- Become aware of and connected to the broader social enterprise, social entrepreneur and social impact community
- Learn how to assess readiness of nonprofits to explore or develop a social enterprise
- Understand the capacity building needs of nonprofits when it comes to social enterprise development
- Access a pipeline of social enterprises in need of seed, start-up or expansion capital
- Develop impact investing programs and portfolios
- Create education, training and/or investing programs for donor-advised fund holders
Let us know how we can help build or grow your foundation’s social enterprise or impact investing program. Contact Julie Voyles at email@example.com or 303.870.0604.